The 7-Figure Business Checklist to Success
This 7-Figure Business Checklist is some of the things other leaders in business have done to get to that 7 figure mark and are still doing. Review the list below and put a check by the things you are doing and leave it blank if you aren’t doing these things yet. DO NOT CHECK if you aren’t doing these things CONSISTENTLY every single day. Be honest with yourself because this is going to help guide you to reach YOUR goals!
7-Figure Business Checklist
- I say my affirmations every morning
- I meet 3-5 new people on social media daily
- I know what keeps my customers up at night through Google Alerts
- I return messages regarding my business every day
- I have scheduled business hours – I am PRESENT and in the moment during this time.
- I don’t go to bed until my power hour to do list is complete
- I work on my clients why/goals and help them set up a plan of action
- I check back in with my coaches often and focus on THEIR goals, not my goals FOR them.
- I host monthly meetings with my clients. Some are weekly.
- I am growing my Facebook friends list by 10-20 people every single week
- I am growing my Facebook Business Page my 20 per week
- I am growing my following on Instagram by 20-30+ people weekly
- I have read the book Magic of Thinking Big
- I have read the book The Compound Effect or The Slight Edge
- I track my progress using Spreadsheet, Evernote, Asana, etc.
- I have a success partner or group so I stay on track weekly
- I post on my social media sites 2-3x per day
- I have hired an assistant to do the busy work for me at least 5 hours per week (1 hour per day) *Checking emails, Sending Proposals etc
- I follow up with all my prospects in a timely manner
- I write down my goals every single week on the same day at the same time. I review my goals every morning
- I wake up early and do my voice exercises
- I get 6 hours of sleep (working on getting 7 hours)
- I am reading more than 10 pages of a personal development book daily
- I work from a to-do list every single day. I either create my to-do list the night before OR early in the morning.
- I talk about the business or products to at least 2-3 people per day
- I attend at least one workshop a week to network
- I do things that make me uncomfortable in the short term that grow me long term!
- I am confident when talking to people about what I do
- I treat my business like a business
- I workout 5 times a week.
- I am a leader and always do the things I ask of my team!
- I make at least 2 new youtube videos monthly
- I implement simple processes and system.
- I meditate every night
For all of my other 7 figure business owners, what are some items on your 7-Figure Business Checklist?